Skip To Main Content


A transcript is a summary of all grades and credits earned while attending high school. Colleges, technical schools and employers usually require that an official transcript be mailed to them before a student can be accepted.

The Federal Privacy Laws require that the parents, legal guardian, or student (if 18) sign a permission form before this document can be mailed. Upon request, unofficial transcripts and a student's cumulative file are available to parent, legal guardian, or student (if 18) Requests must be made in writing.

You can contact the Mount Gilead High School Guidance Office at (419) 947-6065 or send an email to

In your request be sure to include:

      Your full name (Maiden name also)
      Year of Graduation
      Address you would like the transcript sent
      Phone number - just in case we need more information.

NOTE: Student must be in good financial standing with the district for transcripts to be sent. If outstanding debts are owed, those will need to be paid before transcripts can be released.